A home can be thrown into chaos when the boiler is broken, especially if the issue takes place during the winter months. The last thing a homeowner wants to experience is a broken boiler or one that is not working efficiently. A device that is not working properly can leave the homeowners in the cold and increase the cost of their energy bill if left unattended. A company that offers services to boilers in Aberdeen can help determine if there is an issue with your machine and how to solve the problem. From general maintenance to replacing the unit, it is important to call an experienced professional.
Most Common Problems that Occur with Boilers
* Pilot light goes out and will not relight due to deposit build-up or a broken thermocouple.
* The machine is not producing hot water or heat that is caused by the valves not working properly or broken airlocks.
* Strange noises coming from the machine such as banging caused by air in the system.
* Various problems can cause the device to drip or leak.
* The thermostat is not working correctly.
* The machine keeps turning off that can be caused by issues with the thermostat, air in the system, or low water pressure.
Get the Help of an Expert
When it comes to one of the most important appliances in a person’s home it is imperative to consult with a professional. They can help provide the maintenance required to keep the device operating properly and prolong the life of the machine. CAS Duncan has over 50 years of experience working with various home appliances. Their skilled technicians can help determine the problem with your machine and provide the solution that you need.